Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Taurus TCP PT 738 .380 ACP Review

300x110 Green Orvis Logo

Looking for a quality pocket pistol that isn't going to break the bank?  I picked up an incredible Taurus TCP PT 738 .380 ACP and I fell in love with it.  After carrying it around for a little while yesterday, I totally forgot that I eve had it with me which for those of you guys that carry full size weapons, you know what I mean.  Anyway, the weapon was very economical and came with more than what I had hoped for initially.  Two clips and a bulldog carrying case which makes for a very concealable gun.  If you are looking for carry concealed but not wanting the of a heavy cannon on your hip, this gun is going to be a winner for you.

18407_Save big on hundreds of items with Cabela's Memorial Day Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment