Sunday, May 13, 2012

Orvis The Reel Deal!

For those of you new guys that are both looking for a quality reel but are not looking to break the bank, the Orvis Encounter Large Arbor Reel is an excellent option for you.  As many of you have probably realized from my screen name, I'm a huge Orvis fan.  Most of my crush comes from the fact that I love what they stand for as a company and they are backed by a warranty policy that is second to none.  For me as a fly fisherman, that is a huge deal not to worry about the products that I spend my hard earned money on. With that said, new guys looking for a quality inexpensive reel should feel confident if purchasing an Orvis Encounter Large Arbor II Reel.

On the Orvis site, you can purchase this reel for $49 which in my opinion is a steal of a deal.  Don't let the price fool you either guys.  Just because it is not that expensive, doesn't mean it isn't backed by the same great warranty that Orvis has for all it's gear.  Take it from an unpaid Orvis guy that loves their products, this is an incredible reel with a great drag system and will last you many years in the river.  It is made from a light weight yet solid molded composite and can be switched to either right or left hand conversion.  So get online or visit your Orvis store and feel confident that this inexpensive reel purchase is the "REEL DEAL!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi its nick in united kingdom. Looking for orvis catalogue is there anyone in uk that sells orvis tackle or is it from states only. Cheers nuck.

    ReplyDelete