Thursday, April 5, 2012

Beginning Fly Guys Stay Tuned






How many of you beginning fly fishermen have gone out and purchased hundreds of dollars of fly fishing equipment and found yourself shaking your head in the parking lot wondering why there aren't any fish in that stream or river you were fishing in?  Like so many of you beginners, I was one of those guys wondering if I was just a dumb goofball for buying expensive equipment yet couldn't catch a trout no matter how hard I tried. This blog is specifically for you guys that need that little bit of support to get you over the hump which is quite intimidating for a beginner.  It is my hope that the blogs that I share will be both informative and interesting to read.  Above is one of my fishing buddies showing off a great rainbow trout that he caught while we were tubing down the river on one of our many trips.  
18407_Save big on hundreds of items with Cabela's Memorial Day Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment